|1. Good cloud architects are generalists not specialists|
|2. Government of Canada Enterprise Architecture Framework|
3. Amazon, Google and Microsoft announced this morning that they, along with a number of other enterprise companies, have agreed on a series of principles on customer protection and data sovereignty to govern their cloud computing work.
1. Governments Should Engage Customers First, with Only Narrow Exceptions.
2. Customers Should Have a Right to Notice
3. Cloud Providers Should Have a Right to Protect Customers’ Interests.
4. Governments Should Address Conflicts of Law.
5. Governments Should Support Cross-Border Data Flows.
263 Pharmacy Avenue,
© 2020 Cloudsensei.io